We are looking for the candidate, who is a qualified Chartered Accountant and has ample experience in the field of taxation and other laws, thus the candidate could manage tax related issues for a listed company.
1. Handling Tax Audit, Transfer Pricing Audit, Income Tax Return Filing and other related forms as per the Indian Tax Requirements:
- Handling Tax Audit and Transfer Pricing Audit in entirety
- Corporate Income Tax Return Filing
- Advance Tax related compliances
2. Handling Income Tax Assessments, GST Audits of Head Office in India:
- Representation before tax authorities for Income Tax and GST individually and if required along with consultant
- Preparation of replies to be submitted to Tax Authorities along with consultant to varied class of notices, appeals and tribunals.
- Keeping follow up for pending cases with support of consultant and team members.
3. PAN INDIA – Monthly TDS, Quarterly TDS Return, GST Compliances and return filing:
- Review of Monthly GSTR 1 Return and GSTR 3B
- Review and compilation of GSTR 9 (GST Annual return)
- Review of Monthly TDS workings
- Preparation of quarterly TDS Retrurn
- Review and issuing Form 15CA/15CB for foreign remittances
- Withholding of Tax on Dividend distribution by the Company
4. Foreign Subsidiary / Branch Overall compliances and Financial Reporting
- Responsible for periodic filing of GST/ VAT return for foreign branch/ Subsidiaries through consultants
- Responsible for Foreign Sub and Branch General Ledger and Trial Balance
- Responsible for Financial reporting and quarterly Audit of Foreign Branches
- Review of annual Income Tax Returns prepared by foreign tax consultants and ensuring timely filing for branches and subsidiaries.
- Responsible for periodic Advance tax related compliances for subsidiaries and Branches.
5. International Taxation, Transfer Pricing and Tax Compliances:
- Ensure transactions with related parties are done at arm’s length.
- Ensuring transfer pricing study report
- Running tax impact analysis for price negotiation based on DTAA/ Indian Tax provisions and other Indirect Taxes
- Ensuring robust documentation for withholding taxes for foreign entities.
6. Review of Customer Contracts for Tax Terms –
- Responsible for review of customer contracts both for both domestic and overseas customers specific to Taxation Terms for withholding tax implications and GST/VAT etc
7. SEZ, STPI, FEMA and RBI Compliances –
- Should be able to handle and monitor SEZ and STPI compliances.
- Knowledge of Softex filing and applicability
- SEZ- Monthly compliances -MPR , APR filing etc
- Ensuring RBI and FEMA related compliances wherever necessary
Desired Competencies :
- Chartered Accountant with minimum 10 years of post-qualification experience.
- Expected to have Strong business and commercial insight.
- Expected to have excellent communication skills for interactions with Tax Consultants, Auditors, Senior Management personnel as well as subordinates/ team members.
- Expected to have fair management skills of a Team Manager to run a team of 10-12 members.
- Expected to have organization skills to operate varied compliances across 5-6 countries.
- Expected to have working knowledge of IND AS compliances.
- Expected to have working knowledge of Financials – Preparation of BS/ PL
- Expected to have strong knowledge of Indian Tax Laws (direct as well as indirect)
- Expected to have fair knowledge of provisions of tax treaties, SEZ, RBI, SEBI Requirements, STPI compliances and other allied Corporate related laws (Company law, PF Act etc)
- Expected to have experience of handling tax assessments cases with revenue authorities.
- Language skills - Superior written & spoken English, Hindi preferable.,
- Strong skills and experience with Word, Excel, QuickBooks.
- Reasonable knowledge of different accounting packages (Tally, SAP etc)
- Expected to have flexible to accommodate with changes.
- CTC Range: 25 to 30 Lakhs
- Joining period: 30 -45 days and negotiable
- Should conduct training sessions and act as Mentor for training the team.
- Candidate’s preferred location is Pune/ Chennai and she/ he ready to travel on need basis.