Roles and responsibilities:
• Leading and effectively managing the team and ensuring quality of deliverables as per set standards and client satisfaction.
• Identifying deficiencies and inadequacies in process and documentation
• Development of policies and procedures, risk assessments, control frameworks, operating models and
optimization of processes.
• Risk consulting as per set standards and keeping a track on industry updates
• Designing and implementing risk strategies to the clientele
• Conducting and coordinating quality and compliance reviews of projects
• Effective handling of assignments on Internal audit, internal financial control, designing of SOPs, process audits, enterprise risk management, control assessment
• discussing and communicating ideas and policies to senior management
• Planning and delegating work for the team and self, based on the requirement
• Contributing in the performance development of identified team members
• Managing the Clientele effectively and being the SPOC for all client related issues
• Closing out on audits independently with minimal supervision and review
• Planning audits and deployment of personnel at the client assigned
• Updating Knowledge on current developments in the Risk, statutory & Quality fraternity
• Planning and delivering periodic trainings to the team members.