• Document client business processes and controls using Visio, Word, and Excel
• Relevant business processes include:
1. Entity Level Controls (COSO 13 Framework)
2. Financial Close & Reporting Process
3. Revenue Process (Order to Cash) (ASC 606)
4. Inventory Management and Accounting Processes
5. Expenditure Process (Procure to Pay)
6. Payroll Process
7. Fixed Asset Accounting Process (ASC 360)
8. Treasury Processes, including stock-based compensation (ASC 718).
9. Accounting for Business Combinations including impairment of Definite-Lived and Indefinite Lived assets. (ASC 805, ASC 350, and ASC 360)
10. Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC 740)
• Understanding and testing completeness and accuracy of system generated reports used in the
performance of controls.
• Understanding and testing ERP application controls
• Provide innovative and creative ideas to formulate risk-based audit approaches.
• Prepare documentation and communication regarding status of projects to our clients.
• Work closely with client personnel, assisting with improvement and efficiency opportunities